The purpose of this manual is to assemble information in one location for the convenience of graduate students in the Department of Biological Engineering (Course XX) and their supervisors. This document is not comprehensive, nor does the information contained herein supersede or have priority over that contained in the MIT Bulletin or the Graduate Education Manual. Students should also consult the MIT Academic Calendar and Student Resources.
The BE Graduate Program Committee reserves the right of further interpretation and modification of the information herein on an ongoing basis. Suggested additions or corrections are welcomed and should be addressed to the Graduate Program Committee through the BE Academic Office (firstname.lastname@example.org, Room 16-267).
Graduate Program Committee
Academic policy for graduate students is the responsibility of the Graduate Program Committee; students should feel free to consult with its members at any time.
- Katharina Ribbeck, Graduate Program Chair
- Alan Jasanoff, Graduate Program Co-chair
- Chris Voigt, Graduate Admissions Chair
- Bevin Engelward, TA Awards
- Other members: Michael Birnbaum, Bryan Bryson, Jim Collins, Pete Dedon, Bevin Engelward, Ernest Fraenkel, Darrell Irvine, Alan Jasanoff, Doug Lauffenburger, Bruce Tidor, Dane Wittrup, Feng Zhang
BE Academic Office
- Dalia Fares, Academic Officer
- Susan Jaskela, Graduate Program Coordinator
- Catherine Greene, Undergraduate Program Coordinator